How long to see final result from BBL?

Hi Im 4 weeks post op from a BBL. While Im happy with my new shape. My butt feels HUGE to me. I was told that he only out in 700cc per cheek ...so only about 400-500 should survive right? Im hoping that a lot of the mass is still swelling, or that more of the fat will die off. Is the size and shape that Im seeing at this point pretty much it?

Swelling after brazilian butt lift

+1

You can anticipate your buttocks to decrease in size in the next 2 -3 months. Anything that stays after 3 months stays forever. In addition if you lose weight you can anticipate a decrease in projection

Swelling aftert buttock augmentation

+1

Yes, at four weeks you probably are still pretty swollen. Give it 3-4 months minimum for the majority fo the swelling to subside.