Should I Stage Butt Lift/ Augment Procedures to Capitalize on Tautness? (photo)

Research is yielding injections as being the most practiced form of augment, so assuming that's my only option readily available. Implants are a no-go. Concerned about 30-50% volume loss that comes with injections, if done in conjunction with lift to tighten lax rear. Would the loss result in residual laxity? Would it make sense to stage a butt and lateral thigh lift first, then deal with the lipo and butt augment in a second stage, in order to maximize firmness? My skin is pretty slack.

BBL

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Should I Stage Butt Lift/ Augment Procedures to Capitalize on Tautness?

+1

From the pictures alone, I am not sure you would need any type of thigh lift after the Brazilian buttlift is done.   A great deal of skin can be taken up with this method.  The fat is permanent after 3 months.  I encourage you to look at the photo galleries to determine what is possible.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Butt augmentation

+1

Dear Liveheroically,

This is my 2nd response to you. In your specific situation as appears on the pictures, butt implants is the only option. Fat injection to the butt sounds great and very appealing , however it  disappears after 6 - 12 months. I have operated on many patients, including one yesterday, who had fat injection to the butt by other surgeons and the fat almost completely disappeared. The butt implants are solid, though very soft. They look and feel natural. Most importantly they do not disappear. It is critical that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs lots of butt implants surgery . Check his before and after picturs to make sure that you like the results.

Dr Wodder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon