My forehead is big. How much would it cost to reduce the size? (photos)

I've had long hair to cover it up for 5 years but now the true beast is unleashed, will I be good at telekinesis? My head makes me self conscious, how much would it cost to reduce the size

Forehead

+1
toml96, there is a procedure for reducing the vertical length of the forehead. it requires a full thickness excision of skin along the hairline releasing the scalp and pulling the scalp inferiorly.  The other option for you is to see someone in have hair grafts inserted to lower your hairline.  See several specialists and look at their photos to get an idea of how these different methods work.  Good luck!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon