I had a nose job 10 years ago due to fall accident. My nose looks so crooked. Can this be fixed? (photos)

Can this be fixed? I want to get it fixed but can't afford it and worried about if it could look worse than it already does . I hate that a Dr. could do this to me!! I hate having my picture taken.

I had a nose job 10 years ago due to fall accident. My nose looks so crooked. Can this be fixed?

+1
    A revision could be considered based upon your photos, but a realistic appraisal of what is possible is always necessary.

+1
Yes revision rhino-septaloplasty is in order for you. Best to seek a few in person opinions from only boarded surgeons... 

Deviated septum after a rhinoplasty

+1
It appears that you have a deviated septum that is causing your crooked nose.  An examination is needed to determine if a surgical repair is needed.  

Correcting a deviated nose

+1
I think that you need to be seen in person to properly evaluate you so that an appropriate plan can be formulated.

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, non surgical rhinoplasty

+1
Hi there

Your right side nasal bone and upper lateral cartilage is collapsed in, and can be corrected surgically by remodelling the bridge with spreader grafts and revision osteotomy.

Interestingly, as the asymmetry seems quite localised, if you breathe OK you might be able to have it corrected non surgically by filler injection.  I believe that filler could be used to largely correct the dent and make the bridge look fairly straight.

This is not expensive, and while it needs to be repeated over time, this correction typically lasts for at least 2 years.  

I think it would be a good idea for you to visit an experienced rhinoplasty specialist in your area, and see if this can be done.  If it can, its a simple, fairly cheap and effective solution for you.

All the very best

Howard Webster

Howard Webster, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

My nose looks so crooked. Can this be fixed?

+1
Your nose is indeed crooked and the bridge is overly narrow in the middle. Your nose can be straightened and your breathing improved with spreader grafts to support the upper cartilages. There is a solution and you can look better.

Fixing a crooked nose after an accident

+1
Trauma to the nose can cause an injury and fracture of the nasal bones,and can cause the upper lateral nasal cartilages to fracture off the nasal bones.  A crooked nose does not photograph well due to shadow affects from lighting.
To straighten a crooked nose, medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones need to be performed. Occasionally a cartilaginous spreader graft harvested from inside the nose can be used to realign the upper lateral cartilages as well. For many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the link below.