I Am 18 Days Post Op: BA and BL: HELP My Doctor Used HP! Will I Ever Have a Slope? (photo)

5"1 116lbs. Had a BA & BL (200cc, HP). I told my doctor i did not want the bob job look. I wanted 175cc and MP to adjust for saggy breasts after weight loss. I was starting from a victorias secret C. I really just wanted a BL but somehow got convinced to do a BA as well. I'm so upset. All my shirts fall in such a way that i look FAT and stumpy. The boobs look unnatural, is it possible for HP to gain a slope? Also my nipples are only ever hard, will this change? I want to go smaller.

Unhappy with breast augmentation/lift

First things first - give yourself time to heal. At this point your breasts are going to be swollen and larger than the final result. Second, the implants will drop as the muscle relaxes over time. Third, this is a big physical change for you and it is not uncommon to have some remorse about going through the procedure. You chose to have this operation for important reasons, and giving yourself time to adjust to the new look is also very important. It will take time but you may find that in the end, you are happy with the current implants. If not, an exchange is not a complicated procedure.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon