It's been 4 weeks since my open rhinoplasty, can I go back to work yet? I'm a pole dancer.

I had my open rhinoplasty 4 weeks ago and I was wondering if I could go back to work yet? I don't plan on doing any flips upside down or pole climbing just yet but i would just be dancing around the pole. I spent a lot on my pretty new nose I would hate to mess it up :) thank you for the advice!

+1

The "best" advise is to see your surgeon and obtain an answer. Over the internet we can not advise what is best for you.///