Tummy Tuck With Lipo 3/26/2013 and Have Swelling. How Long Do I Need to Wear Garment? (photo)

Hi when I had my lipo and tummy tuck 03/26/13 after 2 days I took pictures I was very happy with my results but after 4 days my body got swolen. I will post old and new picture so you will see a diferents. my question is you think I will have same results after month or two that I had 2 day surgery that my body wasent swolen. it's one week and six day now after my surgery how long do i need to wear the gurment that they gave me after surgery? i order compression surgical binder to change thanks .

Swelling after tummy tuck

Hello there.  It is normal to have swelling after tummy tuck.  Immediately after your surgery, you would not see swelling right away.  You see most amount of swelling between 1-2 weeks postop; then, you should see the swelling decreasing gradually.  If you were happy with your result 2 days after your procedure, I think you will be happy with your final result in 3-6 months.  You should continue with compression garment as instructed by your plastic surgeon.  Best wishes.

Swelling

I think there is less swelling on the recent photo than any of the others. This looks like a nice outcome.

Check with your surgeon about the garment. All the best.