Tummy Tuck With Lipo 3/26/2013 and Have Swelling. How Long Do I Need to Wear Garment? (photo)

Hi when I had my lipo and tummy tuck 03/26/13 after 2 days I took pictures I was very happy with my results but after 4 days my body got swolen. I will post old and new picture so you will see a diferents. my question is you think I will have same results after month or two that I had 2 day surgery that my body wasent swolen. it's one week and six day now after my surgery how long do i need to wear the gurment that they gave me after surgery? i order compression surgical binder to change thanks .

Swelling after tummy tuck

+1

Hello there.  It is normal to have swelling after tummy tuck.  Immediately after your surgery, you would not see swelling right away.  You see most amount of swelling between 1-2 weeks postop; then, you should see the swelling decreasing gradually.  If you were happy with your result 2 days after your procedure, I think you will be happy with your final result in 3-6 months.  You should continue with compression garment as instructed by your plastic surgeon.  Best wishes.

Swelling

+1

I think there is less swelling on the recent photo than any of the others. This looks like a nice outcome.

Check with your surgeon about the garment. All the best.