Mini Tummy Tuck and Lipo 1 Week and 5 Days Post and Swollen? (photo)

Hi My question is when I had my surgery after 2 days I wasent swolen at all I loved my results I will post new picture which I am already 1weeks and 5 days I see I am swollen now how long it will take so i will see my final results you think i will be as I was after my 2 day surgery because I loved my results and its most budering me that I can't walk straight thank you.

Mini Tummy Tuck and Lipo 1 Week and 5 Days Post and Swollen?

+1

Allow 6 to 12 weeks for all or most of the swelling to be resolved. Seeing a current photo would help. One concern would be a fluid collection (seroma or hematoma) which can be a cause for swelling that begins several days after surgery, and which would need to be addressed. Check in with your surgeon.