Mini Tummy Tuck, More Swollen on Left Side, is this Normal? (photo)

I had my mini tummy tuck and lipo and mussel tightening I had my surgery on 3/26/13 the picture that I post it's three day so far how are the results it looks like I am still swollen but my concern is my left side is more swollen you think it is from florid pump when that removed that swollen will go away thank's

Question after mini tummy tuck

+1

Your pictures are not very clear and it is difficult to see, but you look like you are getting a great result from your recent surgery.

At only 3 days there are often some differences . Please follow up with your doctor.

Looks good at this time.

Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Mini Tummy Tuck, More Swollen on Left Side

+1

Photos are a little to blurred to see much detail, but it looks like you have had a nice outcome so far. Swelling occurs always after surgery, and it is often asymmetric, so that alone is not of concern. Do follow up with your surgeon. All the best 

Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

+1

Your result is phenomenal for three days.  There can be massive and asymmetric swelling 3 days after surgery.  Your swelling looks relatively minor, and you will only look better with time.  Thank your surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

Swelling after abdominoplasty

+1

You look like you had a great surgery- so soon after surgery it is completely normal to have more swelling on one side than the other.  Make sure you followup with your surgeon and enjoy your new belly!

Web reference: http://santabarbaraliposuction.com

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon