Is It Usual To Have A Bump On My Back After a Butt Lift and Fat Transfer And Liposuction? (photo)

It's been already 2 years but I have been noticed some results that's can you please help I want to know it is usual to have this bumpy on my back as far as I know it's have to be straight not bumpy please help thanks.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The liposuction of the flanks and lower back seems to have left some fat in certain areas that look bumpy. need examination and confirmation and may need to do liposuction of the lower back maybe the upper back to get the area as smooth as possible.