When will the swelling go down on the tip of my nose after rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I am on the verge of crying as I am typing this. I recently had rhinoplasty five days ago. The cast that covered my nose only covered the bridge. When the doctor took the cast off my tip stuck out. I am so scared it's going to stay like this. Will the swelling go down or will the tip just stay like this after a month. I also did not have my tip worked on during rhinoplasty.

Most likely

+1
You will have swelling that will continue to resolve over the next few months. You are only 5 days out from surgery...so having swelling is normal and expected. Your doctor should be able to discuss exactly what he did during the operation and can guide your expected post operative course the best.

-Paul