7 Weeks Post Op. Bottoming Out? (photo)

I had 325cc saline implants done on February 25th. My left breast has seemed larger within a few weeks fallowing my surgery. When brought to my surgeons attention he said they looked good an noone else but me would notice, I disagree. But now I wonder if my left breast is bottoming out? When looking at the top it seems to be way lower then my right and I still have pain on that side at times.

Breast Enhancement

I tell everyone that if they are asymmetric going in 100% will be asymmetric coming out, take a look at some pre-op pics it may be that the breast was lower than the other. That being said if at 6 months there is actual evidence of bottoming out I am sure your surgeon will fix it!