How Much Would Tummy Tuck & Fat Transfer to Buttocks Be in North Carolina?

I weigh 145 lbs, 5'4, 36D. Ive had my gall bladder removed so I have the surgical scar. 2 pregnancies with 1 being a c-section. Im at my ideal weight but my stomach is covered in stretch marks and it hangs like an apron.

Tummy Tuck & Fat Transfer

+1

Realself lists average fees, albeit national average. These are actual costs reported by patients, and therefore quite reliable as averages. Combining procedures usually results in some cost savings. 

If you had an open operation for the gall bladder, that may complicate the technique of the procedure (probably not the cost.)

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank you for your question, best wishes.