Permanent eyeliner over extended too large on one eye only. What can I do?

I got upper & lower done, but the shape was wrong with hook like horns before the edge/end of eye. No worry, thinking it would be corrected in touch up. Went for touch up &one eye was perfect, noticed left eye needed more along bottom.After finish, saw that it was hideously lopsided, & pointing down. She quickly dry needled it, put in something called Fade, then removed, sent home to put hydrogen peroxide on edges. can lighter color be put on top to even out? am I stuck forever?

Permanent Eye liner

+1

You can spend a life time trying to correct the permanent bad eye liner. Consider having a consult with a plastic surgeon for possible excision

Samir Shurih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com