Neck Lipo or Lift for Me? (photo)

I'm a 26 yr. old mom of 2. I'm 5'6 and have been under 130 lbs. my entire life... until late in my pregnancy with my second child. I currently weigh 155 lbs. and my baby is now 2. I got out of the military to become a stay at home mom/mil wife right before his birth, so excersize has been harder to do on a reg. basis. I know for certain I'm having a BA done, but I also want to deal with my neck while I'm at it. I just want to know the correct procedure for me.. and a guesstimate combined cost

Neck Lipo or Lift for Me?

+1
    Liposuction will probably be the most suitable option.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Chin-Liposuction.php

Neck lift or liposuction?

+1

At 26, you still have good skin elasticity. This makes you a great candidate for liposuction of the submental/jowl area. This is generally a simple procedure that can yield a fantastic result for the right patient. I would recommend visiting a board certified facial plastic surgeon. He/she may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/

Neck lift or liposuction

+1

Dear MiyokoLee88,

• A neck liposuction can be done with minimal downtime or discomfort
  • The cost depends on whether you would like to do it under local anesthesia or have an anesthesiologist present
  • The cost can range from 2-6K, but your decision should be based more on surgeon preference than price because each plastic surgeon is different

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Neck lipo

+1

From the photos you posted, it looks like you could benefit from liposuction of the neck, but I would need to examine you in person to do a proper exam.

Necklift or Lipo for 26 Year Old

+1

Generally speaking, fullness under your chin in a young adult can be managed nicely by liposuction performed under local anesthesia in the office.  The skin is usually elastic (firm) enough to redrape smoothly inward to follow the fat removal, thus creating a more defined and smooth neck angle.  Although it is hard to be exact from your photo, if your chin seems a little small, then adding projection with a chin implant will also improve the appearance of your neck area.  A neck lift would only be necessary if your skin was fairly loose, which it doesn't look like in the photo.  Neck liposuction by itself should only take less than an hour, and combined with a breast augment (as you indicated) should only add another $1,500 to the total sugical cost, but this depends, of course, on your anesthesia and surgical facility charges, as well as your surgeon's standard fees.  A neck lift takes more time and effort, and is, therefore, more expensive.

Web reference: http://www.rspbpsc.com

Treatment options for neck

+1

From your photos I gather that neck liposuction with a conservative chin enhancement using an implant would provide your with meaningful benefit and excellent longevity.

Of course, best advice can only be provided after a thorough examination.

See an experienced facial aesthetic surgeon!

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck liposuction

+1

With a younger patient, the skin in the liposuctioned area tends to be tight enough that a separate skin tightening procedure does not need to be done.  You would have a nice result with liposuction and maybe some non-invasive RF tightening.  The exact surgical plan can only be delineated with an examination and prices are set once a plan is in agreed on.

All the best.

Web reference: http://www.facialinstitute.com

Neck Lift or Neck Liposuction?

+1

It is difficult to say the best procedure without having the opportunity to examine you, but looking at your photographs you seem to have a little excess fat under your chin.  Based on your age you should have pretty good skin tone and would likely be a good candidate for neck liposuction.  

Neck Lipo or Neck Lift?

+1

From your pictures it looks as though you have good skin quality (it is not saggy) but a bit of excess fat. This will usually respond very well to liposuction. In my experience I recommend SmartLipo, as it will have a certain degree of extra "tightening" effect.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Neck Lipo or Lift

+1

It is very likely you can achieve the results you want with simple liposuction and it would be easy to do at the time of the BA.  BUT it is not possible to be sure of this without an exam so be sure the BA doctor has a good wide experience in facial rejuvenation other than liposuction and is a board certified plastic surgeon.