5"8' 130lbs, want my "violin" shaped hips fixed. I also want a tiny waist w/ a booty & projection. Candidate for BBL? (photos)

I am a mother of 2 and since I have had my kids my violin shaped hips have gotten worse. I am ready to get a small waist, round hips, and a nice round booty. I have been told by 3 surgeons I am not a candidate for bbl. What can I do to get my wish list!?!

+1
A BBL procedure may not be your best option in order to achieve the look you want. Implants are another option though they look less natural and have more risks and complications associated with them. 

Tiny Waist and Bigger Butt

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  You have a very athletic build with very little fat.  The only way to achieve a better contour and size to your buttocks would be through the placement of implants.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS,FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL

+1
You probably have some fat in the hips and back but I agree not a lot. Some surgeons might recommend implants, although I am not a big fan of them.

5"8' 130lbs, want my "violin" shaped hips fixed. I also want a tiny waist w/ a booty & projection. Candidate for BBL?

+1
Being thin does not rule you out.  From the pictures, you may have a good deal of fat on the sides and back that will be effective in getting you to your goal.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
First of all, you look great (especially after having 2 children!). The good news is that you have a very good frame upon which to build. You have an athletic body, but have been blessed with hips. The vast majority of your fat is in the waist and flanks, and you have a small amount in the upper back. When this fat is removed, you will already be a long way towards your goal. Whether or not to treat the outer thighs is up to your sense of aesthetics and what type of shape you want. I agree that at the present time you have only marginally enough fat for a significant gain in volume; however, if you were to gain 10-15 pounds prior to surgery, I believe that we would have enough volume with which to work.

Jonathan Fisher, MD