Financing for Plastic Surgery?

I'm a college student and I'm looking for ways to finance my surgery. I wasnt to go with Dr. Jimmerson since he is closer to me. I stay in N.C. Can I get a personal loan from a bank? Can I get a credit card? What ways other than credit care and medicalfinance can I use to pay for this surgery? The price is $8,800. I plan to pay for half myself but the other half I'm going to need help with

Financing for Plastic Surgery?

In our practice, we use Care Credit as well as other companies; they have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.

Generally speaking, it is always in patients' best interests to achieve a certain degree of financial stability prior to undergoing elective surgery of any type. Patients should also keep in mind that additional surgery may be necessary in the short or long term, following the primary procedure that is being performed;  this additional surgery may be associated  out-of-pocket expenses. Again, best to achieve a physical, emotional, psychosocial, and financial “stable state” prior to considering elective plastic surgery. Best wishes.

Consider Financing

Prices and payment policies are different depending on the surgeon who performs your procedure. Financing is also available.  

Financing cosmetic surgery

There are several financing options for cosmetic procedures.  Check with your surgeon's office, they likely offer a couple of options.  You usually need pretty good credit to qualify.

Dennis Dass, MD

Brazilian Buttlift Financing

Many plastic surgery offices will offer financing for many of the procedures.  The most common financing service is through CareCredit, although many companies exist. 

Financing for Brazilian Butt Lift

There are several way sto get financing for your procedure. It may include a personalloan from a bank or an advance from a credit card. You need to check with your bank or credit card company to see if you qualify.  There are other finance companies that your surgeon may participate with such as CareCredit. You will need to check with your surgeon to see if this is an option.