Financing for Plastic Surgery?

I'm a college student and I'm looking for ways to finance my surgery. I wasnt to go with Dr. Jimmerson since he is closer to me. I stay in N.C. Can I get a personal loan from a bank? Can I get a credit card? What ways other than credit care and medicalfinance can I use to pay for this surgery? The price is $8,800. I plan to pay for half myself but the other half I'm going to need help with

Financing cosmetic surgery

+1

There are several financing options for cosmetic procedures.  Check with your surgeon's office, they likely offer a couple of options.  You usually need pretty good credit to qualify.

Brazilian Buttlift Financing

+1

Many plastic surgery offices will offer financing for many of the procedures.  The most common financing service is through CareCredit, although many companies exist. 

Financing for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

There are several way sto get financing for your procedure. It may include a personalloan from a bank or an advance from a credit card. You need to check with your bank or credit card company to see if you qualify.  There are other finance companies that your surgeon may participate with such as CareCredit. You will need to check with your surgeon to see if this is an option.

Matthew Schulman, MD