It is Normal to Feel a Big Thing Inside My Nose After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

i had rhinoplasty 8 days ago ..my nose looks good and no swelling ..but there is something inside my nostri when i touch it its really big i dont think its bump its bigger thn that..did the doctor put somthing insid my nose thn it went out .i really dnt knw when i asked him all he say just go home and relax :D

Rhinoplasty and swelling

+1

It is normal to feel swollen areas inside your nose 8 days after surgery especially at the incision lines.  Your surgeon may have also inserted internal splints and they usually come out after a week or two.  I would ask your surgeon about this on your follow up.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

8 days post surgery

+1

8 days post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery - be patient and follow up with your surgeon

Sam Naficy, MD