Is This Normal? 1 Month Post Breast Implants/Areola Reduction and Still Hasn't Healed?

I has breast implants put in in both breasts and areola reduction on one of my nipples. It's been a month and it still has not healed. It seems like the nipple is becoming separated from the breast skin and I can see inside through various holes around the nipple that haven't closed up. Is this normal??

Hello

+1

What you are discribing does not sound normal, sounds like your are having your incison open up. You need to see your surgeon to address your concerns and for him to do what is necessary so you don't get an infection. Without examining you its hard to tell what really is going on.