3 Months Post Full Abdominoplasty and Very Sore. How Long Til I'm 100%?

I am 3 months post op from full abdominoplasty to repair 4" diastasis/umbilical hernia. I'm not overweight & had no significant fat removal, just extra skin. I worked out 2 was ago, I thought I was going slow & had waited long enough. I do kisado which involves hitting & kicking a large weighted bag. I was soo sore! At 2 wks later, still pretty sore, especially in the am And if I don't wear spanx/compression. Saw my dr and he said everything felt ok. How much longer till I'm 100%?

Recovery after Tummy Tuck Surgery

Each patient is different with how long they take for recovery and being able to return to full activity without any discomfort.  I am glad that you went and saw your surgeon to make sure that all is well - that is always the best person to see as he/she is who knows your history best.

Sometimes it may take up to 6months - 1 year to be able to really workout (hitting and kicking a bag). Be patient.  Listen to your body and your plastic surgeon.