Had a Lower Facelift with No Bruising, No Tightness, and Back To Normal in 20 Min?

a lower facelift with no bruising,no tightness,and to be back to normal within 20 minutes?

20 Minute Lower Facelift With No Recovery Impossible

+3

Thank you for your question.  The normal recovery time for a lower facelift for bruising and swelling to resolve is about 2 weeks.

To have an effective long-lasting lower facelift in 20 minutes and be completely back to normal with no recovery is unrealistic.

The simple excision of skin only without tightening of the underlying facial and neck muscles can be done in 20 minutes with minimal bruising but that is not a lower facelift and will not produce long-lasting results.

Recovery after Lower Facelift

+1

The time for resolution of bruising and most of the swelling after lower facelift is about two weeks.  There will be additional changes for several months depending upon what was needed, what was carried out, and how this was executed.  Kenneth Hughes, MD facelift Los Angeles, CA
Feb 04 '13,

Recovering from lower facelift

+1

In general, the initial recovery following a lower facelift will last around two weeks.  You will want to take it easy for the first week, and gradually increase activity during the second week.  And you will want to avoid any strenuous physical activity for at least 4-5 weeks following your procedure. I would recommend speaking with your surgeon regarding his or her specific guidelines, as they may vary from physician to physician.   Thank you and good luck!

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Lower facelift recovery

+1

Depending on the type of facelift procedure, I recommend that my patients take off at least 1 week from work/social engagements.   There may be some mild bruising which can be easily covered up by mineral based foundation makeup.  Most of my patients are able to go back to work 1-2 weeks post surgery.  I clear my face lift patients to resume activity as tolerated (strenuous activity or working out) approximately 3-4 weeks after surgery.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Facelift

+1

Having a Facelift with no bruising, tightening and back to normal in 20 minutes? Doesn’t sound like you have a facelift? There is other ways of getting rejuvenation without surgery, that would be injectable and those symptom’s sounds about right.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS