8 Months Post-Lipo; I Weight More, and There are Bumps and Creases Around Hips. Is This Normal?

I've had liposuction 8 months ago. My doctor never mentioned anything about a diet or anything but in general I eat healthy, nothing to fatty and mostly cooked vegitable with olive oil, and after surgery I move more than before (work out, walk...) yet after 8 months I weighed myself to find that I weigh 79kg and a half which is a kg more than I was before surgery, I also noticed bumps and creases in the hip area. Can this be fixed or not and can I lose this weight again or not?

Liposuction irregularities

+1

Irregularities can occur after liposuction, I doubt that a 2 lb weight gain would contribute to that. It is best to be evaluated by your surgeon.

Weight gain after liposuction

+1
Weight gain after liposuction can affect the result. However, a 1 kilo gain is very small and should not suddenly produce a contour deformity. I recommend that you return to your treating plastic surgeon for discussion.

Lipo is not for weight loss

+1

1 KG is 2.2 pounds so this is really nothing as far as weight gain after lipo.  As to the contoru deformities, these are tough to fix but sometimes can be improved with a revision and maybe some fat grafting.  Speak with the doctor who did it and ask.