Is It Normal to Have Uneven Results in Arm-pit Pad Liposculpture

I had liposcultpure on my armpit pads 4 days ago. One side looks fantastic and one looks exactly the same as before the procedure. Is this normal?

Uneven results after liposculpture

+1

It is still way too early to assess the results of your procedure.  Asymmetry soon after liposculpture is expected and should not be a cause of concern.  Try to be patient and not inspect the areas too closely or too often.  I agree that you should follow the advice of your surgeon and give yourself time to heal.  good luck!

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetry after Liposuction surgery?

+1

At 4 days postop some degree of asymmetry is to be expected. Close follow-up with your surgeon will be helpful to rule out unusual causes of asymmetry (including seroma/hematoma).

Uneveness after liposcuplture

+1

at this point it is common for there to be uneven amounts of swelling that can cause that appearance. I would massage it and give it some time and it will likely get much better.

Julio Garcia, MD

Liposuction Results

+1

Of course, your surgeon knows your body and the procedure you had the best and they are in the best position to evaluate you post-operatively.  That being said, the areas that are treated generally swell during the first week after the procedure and start really looking good at about 1 month.  So I would be patient during this time and then follow back up at about that 1 month interval.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you have concerns about your results, check back with your surgeon.

+1

If you have concerns about your results, check back with your surgeon.  There may be some healing still going on before you see the final results.  Your surgeon is the best qualified to give you and answer provided he/she is and experienced professional in the art of liposuction.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Swelling after liposuction occurs during the 1st 4 days so don't expect much change yet.

+1

Liposuctioned areas swell for 3-4 days and then start to go down so don't expect much change at the 4 day mark.  It will all change alot at the 1 month time and continue to get better for up to 4 months.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD 

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon