Is it normal to go through the peeling process twice after dual fraxel?

I had dual fraxel 2 weeks ago. My face did go through the normal healing process, it was red, swollen, turned bronze and then peeled. Afterwards the new skin was beautiful and slightly pink. Now it has gotten extremely dry again. Do you sometimes peel twice after fraxel dual. I have constantly applied aquaphor after the procedure and I am now applying organic coconut oil. I cannot seem to relieve the dry skin

Peeling after Fraxel

+1
I love Fraxel laser and what you described is the typical peeling from Fraxel.  You may have some residual dryness or peeling that can last up to two weeks.  If you are concerned you should return to your treating physician for examination.