Normal Swelling 12 Days Post TT? (photo)

I had my TT with MR 12 days ago. I still have my drains in and a few days ago I developed a little bit of an infection at my belly button. I started oozing and I got a fever. My PS drained some dark red liquid from my belly button and put a drain in it to get some more liquid out. He also put me on Cipro for now until he gets the cultures back. However, I am a little bit concerned about the amount of my swelling, I look pregnant and worse than before. Is this normal?

Normal Swelling 12 Days Post TT?

+1

The posted photos are under exposed so very hard to see the swelling. But based upon your description your doctor sounds like he/she is treating you very well.