Is It Normal to Have Swelling Two Months Past Tumescent Lipo in Upper and Lower Abds?

I am two months post tumescent lipo of upper/lower abdomen, flanks and back. Most of the swelling has decreased. My garment gives in the middle of waist area; however seems more loose in upper and lower abdominal areas. I am still experiencing a lot of swelling in the front. Is this normal or do I need another garment which is tighter in those areas?

Swelling and compression garment

+1
Swelling can last for about 3-4 months. Make sure that your garment is applying pressure in all areas. You may need a snugger garment, so please see your surgeon. 

Swelling 2 months after Liposuction

+1

Swelling two months after liposuction is the norm.   If you are still wearing a garment, the garment needs to be snug.