Is It Normal to Have Swelling Come Back After Some Time in Rhinoplasty?

I had my rhinoplasty done 2 months ago. After the first month, most of the swelling had disappeared, although I am aware that it will be completely gone after a year or so. However, yesterday my nose suddenly develop more swelling much more than it had been yesterday. Moreover, when I give it a push, clear liquid leaks from my rhinoplasty wound. Is this a normal healing occurrence?

Increased Swelling after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is not normal to have swelling come back some time after rhinoplasty. My first concern with fluid leakage would be the possibility of an infection. I suggest you see your surgeon as soon as possible.