Is It Normal to Still Have Some Swelling After Having a Brow Lift Done by Botox?

Depends on when you had your Botox injected, some swelling the first day is possible but I do advise to inform your medical provider 

Swelling after Botox treatment

How long has it been since your treatment? It is not abnormal to have some swelling following treatment with Botox. I would recommend following up with your provider regarding any concerns, as they know the extent of your treatment and will be able to provide you with advice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Swelling After Botox Browlift

It's possible but you failed to mention how long ago you had the Botox treatment. I recommend you contact your physicians office as I'm sure they will be happy to see you for a follow up.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Swelling After Botox Brow Lift

Some temporary swelling could be normal, but if it has not subsided in a few days then follow up with your treating provider.

Kimberly Butterwick, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

It depends on how long ago your treatment was done.  Immediately after Botox injections, the area that was injected will have developed small bump that resembles a mosquito bite.  The small bump should be absorbed almost immediately to about one hour after.  At times, if a bruise develops, some swelling may develop also at the injection site.  However, like a bruise, swelling should subside within a week.  If you develop a larger area of swelling or if it persists longer than a week, contact your physician.

Botox browlift

It's normal to have some localized swelling (resembling mosquito bites) at the sites of injection for ~30-60 minutes after treatment, but it's not typical to have swelling after that.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD