Is It Normal to Still Have Some Swelling After Having a Brow Lift Done by Botox?

+2

Depends on when you had your Botox injected, some swelling the first day is possible but I do advise to inform your medical provider 

Swelling after Botox treatment

+2

How long has it been since your treatment? It is not abnormal to have some swelling following treatment with Botox. I would recommend following up with your provider regarding any concerns, as they know the extent of your treatment and will be able to provide you with advice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Swelling After Botox Browlift

+2

It's possible but you failed to mention how long ago you had the Botox treatment. I recommend you contact your physicians office as I'm sure they will be happy to see you for a follow up.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Swelling After Botox Brow Lift

+1

Some temporary swelling could be normal, but if it has not subsided in a few days then follow up with your treating provider.

Kimberly Butterwick, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

It depends on how long ago your treatment was done.  Immediately after Botox injections, the area that was injected will have developed small bump that resembles a mosquito bite.  The small bump should be absorbed almost immediately to about one hour after.  At times, if a bruise develops, some swelling may develop also at the injection site.  However, like a bruise, swelling should subside within a week.  If you develop a larger area of swelling or if it persists longer than a week, contact your physician.

S. Ozan Sozer, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Botox browlift

+1

It's normal to have some localized swelling (resembling mosquito bites) at the sites of injection for ~30-60 minutes after treatment, but it's not typical to have swelling after that.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD