3 months post op of Rhinoplasty, is it normal to still have a bump and bruise on the bridge of my nose?

I had my rhinoplasty 3 months ago and I've honestly never liked my nose since the splint came off. The doctor always says be patient and that it's normal but I feel like I should at least like my nose a little bit by now. I can also tell he didn't shave off enough bone overall so definitely will need a revision for that anyways. But there is a bump at the bridge of my nose and a bruise that doesn't appear to be healing at all. I'm just so sad about the surgery. Any advice helps. Thanks!

+1
It is simply too early to make a judgement about the final result. It is hard to make a determination about this without an exam.

Los Angeles, CA.