Normal to still have blurred vision in only one eye 6 days post upper & lower blephroplasty?

I had upper and lower blephroplasty along with a tummy tuck and lasering around mouth and eyes 5 days ago.  My right eye is really bothering me and my vision is blurred.  There is also what appears to be an extra flap of skin or puffiness just above the inside corner of the right eye. I am concerned something did not go right with my surgery on that eye.  Anyone experience the same concern?

+1

You can experience changes in vision after an Upper or Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) for one of several reasons.  The swelling in the lining, of the eyelid(s), may cause the shape of the cornea to temporarily change creating differences in vision.  You may want to see the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that did your Blepharoplasty to check things out and reassure you that all is healing well.

Chemosis?

+1

It looks like that one eye may have chemosis by your description and photos. Often this will go away with proper treatment  using eyedrops and other lubricants. Best to review with your surgeon.