Is It Normal to Have Sore Nasal Passages After Exercise? 3 Months Post-Op Septorhinoplasty.

I had septorhinoplasty 3 months ago,I am pleased with the external appearence however I still have some swelling internally which appears to get worse when I cycle fast or run which causes congestion afterwards for a while. Also my septum and nasal passages gets quite dry and sore especially after exercise . I have been told to that will settle down with time and to use some petroleum gel. Is this to be expected?

Post rhinoplasty swelling with exercise

+1
Exercise may aggravate the nasal tissues and cause swelling and inflammation which in turn this swelling causes congestion due to blockage of the nasal passageways. This should get better in time and there are some good natural nasal sprays that your surgeon may recommend for immediate relief. Best regards!