Is It Normal to Have One Side More Bruised and Swollen Than the Other After Vaser and Mini TT? (photo)

I'm 5 days post op, I had Vaser on the hips,flanks,back fat,inner thighs, upper stomach and a mini TT, The left side is more bruised and swollen than the other, it appears to be fluid as it is squishy, I still have the drain in as you can see. I am draining about 90 - 105 cc a day. I don't see my PS till Thursday, should I be worried about this ? Will this go away ?

Is It Normal to Have One Side More Bruised and Swollen Than the Other After Vaser and Mini TT?

+1
Based on your pictures, I do not think that you should be very worried.  It is not unusual to have differences side to side as it comes to bruising and even some swelling.  Continue to follow up with your Plastic Surgeon.

For more information, please go to my website at:
WirthPlasticSurgery.com

Asymmetric Swelling after Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Although it is not unusual to have asymmetric swelling after the procedures you have undergone, it is always best to check with your plastic surgeon to rule out complications that cannot be ruled out with online consultations.

Patients should know that they should be able to contact their plastic surgeons earlier than scheduled in the event of questions and/or concerns.