Is it normal to have sharp pain in breasts 2 months after lift and augmentation and also for nipples to be darker?

I had a lift and augmentation 2 months ago and immediately my nipples darkened. Will they lighten again? I also get sharp pains in my nipples and they are always sore and I know this is normal, but how long will the sore nipples last? Also, my implant is only 300cc and over the muscle. The pain is a sharp, stabbing pain and in random areas throughout my breasts.

Pain after breast augementation

+1
It is fairly common for patients to feel weirde electrical sensations as the swelling subsides and the breasts heal. It can be due to the sensory nerves "awakening."  But always a good idea to be seen in person to make sure that it is nothing worse.

Breast lifit

+1
It is really hard to say what is going on without an exam or pictures before and after. Please see your doctor or provide us more information please.

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon