is it normal to not see improvement 5 days after botox injections in the masseter muscles?

Hello, I had botox injections for TMJ 5 days ago in my masseters and in my trapezius muscles. I don't feel as much pain in the trapezius anymore but it has not improved the spams in my jaw muscles at all. Is it supposed to take longer than 5 days or is it just not working for me?

Is it normal to not see improvement 5 days after botox injections in the masseter muscles?

Some patients begin to see results just a few days after the injections, however it is normal to not see big results after 5 days. Everything typically appears around the 2 week mark from the injections.