Are These Normal Scars After Vaser Lipo?

I had vaser lipo done about a year ago. When I asked about the scarring, I was told that scars would be no bigger than one millimeter and barely visible. However, my scars are about 3/4" long and are quite visible and have not changed in a year. The 2 on my back look like puncture holes. Is this Normal? Can I get rid of these or at least reduce them? Thank you for your helpv

Vaser Lipo

+1

These can be revised and should look fine after that.  They will just excise the scar, and sew the edges together.  During lipo, they usually leave them open to drain fluid.

Danville Plastic Surgeon