Normal Range $ This is What I Want Done. Breast Lift for Aesthetic Enhancement?

I'm not sure I'm even right on what to call this...!? I want the areola smaller and my Chet pulled up with extra skin removed. Is that a normal proceeder? After 5 kids and 100 pounds gained up and down this is my only complaint surprisingly enough! Of course there is more that could be done but ill live. I only want my chest fixed. Areola must get stretched with pregnancy weight gain? My question is what is this called that I want done am I right? And what's it cost? One site says $9k? Wow!!

Full Breast Lift

+1

If you have very saggy breasts and you are satisfied with the size of your breasts, a full breast lift may be in order.  You can find plastic surgeons who perform breast lift for less than $9000.

Breast lift or implants?

+1

Without seeing you in person or at least seeing photos, I have no idea what would be beneficial to you.  Best to be seen in person.  Good luck.

Augmentation is a mistake

+1

Unfortunately, you have not provided any photographs but after 5 children and 100 lb weight loss, you most likely need a breast lift more than an augmentation.  There are 2 types of lifts that I use.  One is called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift, which is done through only a circumareola incision and costs approximately $7,000.  The other is called The Ultimate Breast Lift, which is more extensive and involves circumareola and inframammary incisions that takes about 4 to 5 hours and costs approximately $10,000.  Without photographs, I cannot give you a more accurate estimate.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breasts Lifting after Pregnancies and Weight Loss; Concerns about Costs…

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss. Most patients who have successfully lost 100 pounds benefit from some degree of breast lifting. Exactly what operation will be indicated will depend on your physical examination. It is not possible to give you precise advice about  the appropriate surgical procedure ( and costs associated with the procedure)  without direct examination and/or viewing pictures.

I would suggest that you meet with board certified plastic surgeons; ask to see lots of examples of their work. You will find that, generally speaking, breast lifting ( plus or minus breast implants)  costs may range from $6000-$10,000.  Be careful about your selection of plastic surgeon;  do not base this selection  on finding the lowest cost provider.

Breast Lift for Aesthetic Enhancement

+1

A photo would help determine what is best for you, but based solely on the question it sounds like a breast lift is what will serve you best.

That procedure can reposition the nipples and areolae, reduce the areolar size, and excise the excess breast skin. The scars vary from patient to patient, The maximum would be a circle around the areolae, straight line down to the breast fold, and a long incision along the breast fold. 

The average fee noted on this site looks about right. 

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.
Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Breast lift and costs

+1

If your breasts are sagging following breast feeding, but their size doesn't need to be reduced, then a breast lift or mastopexy will lift the breasts and correct the sagging.  Costs can vary depending on the type of breast lift needed but can range between $5,000 and $10,000 including operating room fees and anesthesia fees.  If the breasts are also too large and are causing shoulder or bra strap pain, then a breast reduction may be necessary.  In the case of a breast reduction, the surgery may be covered under a health insurance plan.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon