Is It Normal to Have a Pulling/tugging Feeling Under the Breast 6 Months Post Op from a Capsulorrhaphy?

Is it normal to have a pulling/tugging feeling under the breast 6 months post op from a capsulorrhaphy? It feels bruised almost but not when I touch it, it feels like tugging on the inside not outside. Please help!

Sensations after Capsulorrhaphy Surgery?

+2

Although what you are describing can be a “normal” sensation after capsulorraphy surgery, you will be best off seeing your plastic surgery for accurate “diagnosis” and advice. Hopefully, you are not developing thickening of the breast implant capsule ( encapsulation).