Is It Normal That my Upper Jaw Doesn't Fit the Lower After Five Days of Tray 1?

This is day5 of my Invisalign treatment (14 trays). I am confused about the fact that when I take them off, my teeth don't fit together. The canine that is rotated the most seems to be rotated even a little more, which makes it complicated to close my mouth when I am not wearing it. I also panick that my upper jaw and under jaw will not fit in the original way in the end and my face will be off. What I can do about this? Thank you for all the response you can give me...

Teeth don't fit together while wearing Invisalign

+1

It is normal while the teeth are moving for the teeth not to meet the way they did, and you will notice even very small changes.  This will get worse during treatment and eventually get better as you near the end of treatment.  If you are concerned, talk to your dentist about it just to make sure you are on track.

Ontario Cosmetic Dentist

Common for Jaws to Meet Differently After 5 Days Invisalign

+1

That is quite normal. Some patient's proprioception mechanism is so strong that they sense even the slightest movement of teeth, even as sonn as 5 days. Do not panic!  It will only get worse before it gets better. Another incentive not to remove your trays except for meals.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

My bite is off after only 5 days of invisalign treatment

+1

It is odd to hear that only after 5 days of wearing your trays that your teeth are not coming together correctly.  You normally do not see that much movement that early during treatment.  I would not be concerned but my suggestion would be to speak to your dentist when you seem him next time.

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist