Is It Normal to Have Matrix-like Dark Dots All over my Face Post a Fractional Skin Resurfacing?

I am 29 and I just had a fractional skin resurficing for the 1st time,My face got red like if I had a sunburn, I used Aquaphor since and today is Wednesday (2days later)I still have black matrix like dots all over my face. is that normal? if so, when do they subside?I was told there is no social downtime but to me having all these dots on my face and having to use ointment for at least 2 days is a social downtime,so I stayed home but I have to work tomorrow,is it okay to use make up on 3rd day?

Fraxel Laser

+1

I am not exactly sure what you are referring to, but it is sound like your are seeing the normal grid pattern after a fractionated laser.  After the first 2 days, it is usually ok to use any good moisturizer two or three times a day.  You   will need to check with the doctor who did your laser for more specifics in that I don't know how deep or extensive the laser treatment was.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.facialinstitute.com/