Post-op: Is it normal to have lumps from Juvederm Voluma four days after getting the procedure?

Four days ago, I had Juvederm Voluma injected into the upper cheek area and also along the jawline. I also had regular Juvederm placed in the tear troughs and in the nasolabial folds. I am still noticing some swelling and a lump between the under eye and cheek, and my cheeks feel very firm and hard. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to speed up the healing process, like taking supplements? I feel really self-conscious and want to take care of this right away. Thanks for your help!

Lumps after Voluma

Voluma is a great filler for adding volume to the cheek and jawline.  It is very normal to have swelling and tenderness for up 2 two weeks after injections.  After a week,if you are still feeling lumps i would recommend returning to your injector to have the product massaged and smoothed out.