Is It Normal to Have Lower Back Pain Three Months After Tummy Tuck?

I had hernia and tt surgery three month ago and felt great afterwards but for two week I have a pain in my back, at the upper right hip, and it is a constant pain that doesnt get any better. Do you think this could be caused by being pulled too tight at the scar area or my not having the right posture. What can I do to determine the cause of this problem. Thank you.

Temporary backpain can accompany a tummy tuck.

+1

Because the muscles of the anterior abdomen can be sore after an abdominoplasty, the patient may use the back muscles preferentially to support the torso.  This can cause back strain and accompanying pain.

Web reference: http://michellemalkin.com/2012/04/23/if-i-wanted-america-to-fail-video-goes-viral-but-twitter-suspends-groups-account/