Normal to have a lot of drainage after breast implants surgery?

I had my surgery 5 days ago and I still have my drainers and still discharging about 100ml a day from one side is this normal? What can I do to reduce the amount of draining? Color and everything looks normal. what can I do to make it better and or if there is something wrong. I was told by my surgeon that it was normal in some patients to drain more than others and he has checked on my breast and they look normal. They are swollen but not lumps or redness on them. Please help? Thank u!

Not usual but can definitely happen

While it sounds like you've got more drainage than the average patient, this is normal as long as you aren't experiencing any pain or rapid swelling. Just keep monitoring them and following your surgeon's instructions.