Normal to Have a Lot of Asymmetric Tip Swelling 8 Months Post Open Rhinoplasty?

My left side is more swollen and there is a bump inside the top of my nose next to my septum and on the right side I feel a bally/knot under my skin. I also formed a Callus on the top of my bridge that is noticeable in pictures and people think it's a bruise sometimes. AND my nose looks horrible in pictures.My Surgeon hasn't been much help and just says it should all heal in time. I don't feel convinced especially after coming across some bad reviews about him AFTER I had the Surgery.

Must wait at least 12 months to assess issues at hand

+1

At this point you have to be patient and wait for at least 12 months (from the time of your surgery) to really assess the issues at hand.

Web reference: http://www.facialplastics.info