Can I Have a Normal, Active Life After Gastric Bypass?

I'm expecting some changes to my diet and lifestyle but will I be able to do active things like sports, 10K runs, travel, etc. with a gastric bypass?

Life after Gastric Bypass

+1

After gastric bypass you will be able to have a more complete life and do many things you presently can't do because of the extra weight. Your life can only get better after weight loss surgery. Most patients say they wish they had the surgery younger so that they could have enjoyed the benefits longer.

Long Island Bariatric Surgeon

Lifestyle after weight loss surgery

+1

After weight loss surgery the ONLY thing you won't be able to do is overeat.  You will be able to engage in any active sports you like.

Mark Pleatman, MD
Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon