Is it normal that only left side of my nose is swollen after rhinoplasty? (photo)

Hello I had my nose done a week ago. I had silicone implants inserted to created a bridge and I also had my bulbous tip narrowed by taking some of the fatty tissue out. So far the right side has no swelling at all and no pain but the left is swollen making it look crooked and sometimes if I go to pick something up or get out of a chair I feel a slight pull on the left side of my nose. Btw my incisions were made on the right nostril, closed procedure.

Is it normal that only left side of my nose is swollen after rhinoplasty?

+1
It would be difficult to comment on what is normal without an exam.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.