Is It Normal to Have a Headache Three Weeks After a Chin Implant?

I replaced my chin implant three weeks ago because I wanted a bigger one. My doctor told me it wouldn't represent a significant risk. After three weeks, I can't still move a part of my lower lip and have a slight headache also. I would like to know what could be the cause of this. I like the way I look, but I'm not used to suffer from headaches... Are they a normal symtom? Will they dissapear? Do I have to be patient?

Is it normal to have a headache 3 weeks after a chin implant?

+2

Do you have a history of headaches? This is not something a chin implant would normally cause after three weeks, and I would recommend bringing this up to your surgeon. It's difficult to provide you with accurate advice without knowing the exact cause of the headaches. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Headache and Chin Implant?

+2

This is not a complaint I usually hear following chin implant.  Headaches often are multifactorial in origin and may not be due to one thing.