Is It Normal to Happen a Very Lilttle of Double Bubble After a Breast Implants Surgery for a Week? (photo)

I had my breast implants done a week ago! Its was 275cc each sides under muscle via armpit, and some bruises still haven't gone yet! but i've found under my left boobs has a little bit of double bubble occur, Just wondering if its normal or will it get better by itself? Seeking for your reply! Much appreciated!

Double Bubble Deformity

+1

A true double bubble deformity results from a release of the IMF when not necessary to create an implant that descends below the breast mound and also causes apparent superior migration of the nipple areola complex.  If a breast is constricted and has a short nipple areola complex to IMF distance it is necessary to release the IMF and create a "double bubble" to produce a rounder breast with the implant centered in the new breast mound.  Allow 3 to 6 months for the implant to settle before making any determinations.  If there is concern at that time, a revision can be considered.

When can you be critical about your results from augmentation?

+1

As mentioned, it usually takes time for implant to settle to their final position and for irregularities to smoothen out as well.  Your photos at one week are quite impressive and you should be in touch with your doctor as to what is best for you to help preserve their current position.  Your early results are excellent!

Curtis Wong, MD

Too early to make a conclusion following breast implants

+1

At 1 week after surgery, it is way too early to make any conclusions about the final appearance of your breasts. Your pocket, breast tissue, and skin will continue to stretch over the next several weeks and months. As time goes on, your breasts will become softer and the shape will change, including the small depression that you see in your photos. Be patient. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your question and photos. Best wishes!

Gregory Park, MD

Recent surgery

+1

One week after surgery is much too early to come to any conclusions about results. You need to give this at least 4 or more months.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS