Is it Normal I Keep Gaining Weight 2 Weeks After Lipo?

I had lipo to my abdomen, and rear flanks. I was 260lbs, now I'm 271 two weeks later. I've been eating clean, drinking a lot of water and I've been doing low impact cardio. I'm still really swollen, its pretty uncomfortable at times. I feel like I'm getting chubby in other areas but dont know why. I know that fat would go to other places I have had some diet sodas, and had some fried cheese in the past two weeks. I'm in the military and I'm just not use to working out and gaining weight.

Swelling

+1
Yes, swelling can add the pounds. You should wait for a few weeks for the swelling to subside, then you'll be able to see your improvement. In the meantime, it's important that you walk around a bit, drink lots of water and not eat too much salt. These things can help reduce water retention.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and weight loss

+1

It is quite common to gain weight after liposuction initially due to the water retention and the lack of activity.