Help! Is This Normal with Fraxel?

I went for Fraxel treatment 3 days ago. The swelling is going away and as it is leaving I can see where the laser passed over my skin - cross-hatching of light and dark lines. Is this normal?

Fraxel Recovery

+1

Within the first week or two you may see the pattern of the laser on the skin. I would certainly bring this up with your physician if you have a concern.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fraxel Laser Treatment, Cross Hatching 3 Days After Treatment

+1

Hi V of V,

At this stage of your healing process it is not uncommon to see cross hatching.  Discuss your concerns with your treating physician.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Fraxel Restore for facial rejuvenation

+1

You may see alterations in color from Fraxel Restore, Fraxel Dual and Fraxel Repair temporarily. If you have concerns, you should address it with your doctor so they can evaluate your condition and reassure you.

Ronald Shelton, MD