Is It Normal to Form a Bump on Bridge After 4 Months of Nasal Tip Surgery?

I had my nasal tip reduced as it was long and bulbous. I found a local surgeon in London, UK. I have thick skin and I am aware that my swelling with take longer to subside. I have recently noticed a bump on my bridge which appeared after I came back from a holiday to Dubai. Is this normal and most importantly, will this disappear? Pls help!

Source of bump of bridge of the nose

+1

Hello Natshan,

Thank you for the question.  It sounds like all was well until you came back from your vacation.  Did anything happen during your vacation.  My first inclination is that the swelling went down and now you can see/feel a bump that was there from the beginning of your recovery period.  Perhaps post some before and after photos.  Of course the best person to evaluate this would be your plastic surgeon.

Dr. Remus Repta

Web reference: http://drrepta.com

Bump On Nose Four Months Post Rhinoplasty

+1

Until the 12 month mark, it isn't safe to say just exactly what your nose will look like once it is finally healed.  Be patient and consult the surgeon who performed the tip reconstruction if you need to.  There is not much to worry about at this time.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bump after rhinoplasty

+1

Post several photos and give us a timeline in order to get useful answers. Good luck.  Dr K